Up and Away

 

 So these posts are a little out of order, 'cause, still getting the hang of the blog thang.  Trying to catch up. 

The flight over from SFO was my first time flying Aer Lingus (I had a hold over credit from a COVID era ticket) and my first time flying through Dublin.  It was a slightly shorter trip (9 hours instead of 10.5) and I booked the bulk head.  As you might imagine, everything was green (or teal, which happens to be the color for ovarian cancer), and attendants very Irish! 🍀It was also freezing so I wrapped myself like a mummy and shivered my way across the Atlantic sleeping not one wink.

 

 





Arrival at near the noon hour to rain (naturally).  I spent my layover exploring the airport and found an outpost of Ireland's mother ship.



Then on to London Heathrow where it was also raining (but warm).  Two tubes and an Uber brought me to my destination with my beloveds (Flavio and Jamie).  Then blissful sleep for most of the next 36 hours.





Next up, birthday shananigans💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leaving Puerto Vallarta - July 2023

July 31 in London